Cancellation and Late Arrival Policies:
– You can cancel your reservation via your account.
– In order to cancel a class at The Handle Bar, you must unreserve at least 12 hours before the scheduled class time. Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your package to be used at a future date.
– For our credit users, a late cancellation or no show will result in the loss of a credit.
– For those on a membership: a late cancel will result in a $10 fee. A no-show will result in a $25 fee.
– Switching to a different class within the 12 hour window of your originally reserved class start time is considered a late cancel and the same penalties apply.
– Please be aware that spots will be released 5 minutes prior to class to wait-listed clients.
– If you are running late for a CYCLE class, please call the studio and your spot will be held. You will not be permitted to enter the bike room more than 5 minutes after class start time.