HB SUMMER SHARE 2018
Unlimited riding June 3rd-August 25th
It’s our favorite time of year and we know the best way to spend it: by joining us for HB Summer Share 2018! As much as we love seeing you in the bike room, our favorite thing to witness is friendships forming beyond the studio walls. The community here is so strong, it’s like family – to pay homage to that, we’ve created HB Summer Share as a way to commit fully to these relationships and fuel your body, mind and soul.
Thinking of signing up for Summer Share? Here’s what’s in store for you:
12 weeks of unlimited riding… A season-long competition with strategic gameplay… Epic prizes…
AND ONE UNFORGETTABLE SUMMER WORTH SHARING.
Just like last year, one grand prize winner will embark on a trip for 2 to the Mexican Riviera!
Last year’s grand prize winner David O’Neill kicking his feet up on his trip to Mexico. 🙂
How to Play:
- Riders who purchase our HB Summer Share package will enter the competition. The package is valid for unlimited riding from Sunday, June 3, through Saturday, August 25.
- Using their HB Summer Share gameboard, riders cross off squares as they are completed. There are 10 squares in a given week: Eight (8) “ride squares” and ten (10) “experience squares.”
- At the beginning of each week we will unveil a mystery experience square. This is an additional opportunity to earn points. We will announce these mystery squares in our weekly Monday newsletters, as well as on Instagram each week!
- To cross off an experience square, capture a photo of the experience on your Instagram grid or story, and do the following: Tag @the_handle_bar in the photo and use the hashtag #HBsummershare. (YOU MUST DO BOTH.) We will be keeping tabs on you guys – look out for our little check mark signal on your posts and DMs!
- When you have crossed off 65 squares on your gameboard, you will qualify for the raffle to win the grand prize. For every square over 65 you complete, you will qualify again. (Ex: If you complete 85 squares by the end of the summer, you’ll submit your gameboard and your name will be entered into the raffle 20 times.)
- At the end of the competition, riders submit their gameboards for fact-checking and raffle entry, done by The Handle Bar team.
- Our winners will be drawn on Labor Day via Instagram Live video. Four (4) names will be drawn – read about the 4 prizes below.
- Grand Prize: Round trip, all-expenses paid vacation for 2 to the Mexican Riviera
- A head-to-toe outfit of your choosing from Outdoor Voices ($250)
- Gift card to Fat Baby Sushi in South Boston ($200)
- 3 one-on-one, 40-minute stretch sessions at Motion Stretch Studio on Newbury St. ($200)
- You must purchase the HB Summer Share package to participate in the challenge. The same policies apply to our HB Summer Share package as our Monthly Unlimited package: 2 rides/day max, $15 no-show and late-cancel penalty.
- If you currently are part of the Monthly Unlimited Auto-Renew package, we will happily freeze your membership so you can purchase and participate in HB Summer Share.
- We aim to be as accommodating as possible with your monthly packages this summer – got a question about your Unlimited/Auto renew situation? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Ride squares and experience squared have the same value in the gameplay.
- You can only cross off one ride square per day (It is impossible to complete all 8 ride squares in one week).
- If you do not have Instagram, you can complete experience squares by sending us an email with the photo attached (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you choose this route, all of your experience submissions must be done via email.
- You keep track of your rides and experiences and mark them off on your gameboard. Don’t lose your gameboard! You must submit your gameboard no later than August 27th to be fact-checked and included in the raffle.
- Some blackout dates apply to the vacation prize, but we will ask you to provide 3 date options for our travel agent to choose from – we aim to be as accommodating as possible while planning your resort experience!